Check Status Of Income Tax Refund Online
Today we are here with a very big topic of how to check status of income tax refund online which you have filled as a refund of income tax return which you filled according to the income tax slabs.
Income tax refund is the major problem which is faced by thousands of people in India from a long time as their refund is pending from a long time. Today we will give you some of the very important things about the Income Tax Refund In India like what is the income tax refund, how it is deducted and what is status of the income tax refund, how to check status of the income tax refund online. First we will get to know how the tax deducted more for which you are also not liable.
- When you are doing any job in the company and your more tax has been deducted as TDS or tax deducted at source by the employer then you get eligible for the income tax refund.
- Sometime your income is less than the taxable income which is taxable under income tax slab rate but your bank recurring deposit or time deposit interest increase the limit then they deduct your TDS from it. In this condition, you can also claim your refund.
There are many conditions in which your tax deduction will be more than your actual tax then you can claim your tax which is different from the actual tax. But you can claim it only by filling your income tax return. If your refund for income is eligible then while filing your income tax return you have to mention some details as well which will be helpful for sending your income tax refund. These information are as follows -:
- Account Name And Account Type -: This is first and mandatory thing you should have in your return of income tax by which department will send you your refund. Name should be the name on which you want your refund. You have to fill also that whether the account is saving or current which come in the type of account.
- Bank Name And Account Number -: You will also require to put you bank name and the account number which is the mandatory for getting the refund. You should also write your branch name with the bank name.
Now you have to choose whether you need it by RTGS/NEFT or bank cheque. RTGS/NEFT can be chosen when you have input the correct account number in digits, MICR/IFSC code of the bank with branch name and also the all details fully correct. But you are going for choosing the bank paper cheques then you must take care of the account name with the correct address of the payee because they can courier it on your permanent address.
Some Important Factors of the Income Tax Refund Online-:
- When you choose the online payment of the income tax refund then you will see that all the process is handled by the SBI as SBI is the only bank which is nominated as the refund manager agency of the income tax department and they are authorize to do all the activity of such transactions. You will see the cheques you found as per bank cheques will also issue by the state bank of India (SBI).
- Online NEFT/RTGS/ECS/NECS can only be done by the SBI if you provided your account details correctly otherwise you will only get the demand draft or bank cheque which also be send to your address.
- Online status will not updated daily as there are no news which can be released daily but you will see the status report which is updated in approx. 10 days. It will tell you details that how you will get your income tax refund.
- After viewing the online status, you can make sure how you will get your income tax refund by online or offline by cheques.
- The major thing, you should remember that your tax refund status will be updated only when your return has reached at the income tax office at time by online and after filing it properly and taking the printout.
- Filing online tax return of income tax help you in getting the faster income tax refund because it provide the exact information in quick form for the income tax department. It is also more faster than the tradition system of filing the income tax return.
You can check the status of your income tax refund online too by just filing your income tax PAN number and the assessment year for which you want to check. It will provide the complete information of your income tax refund and the status of it too.
If you further need more information than you directly call the toll free numbers of the income tax department which can also guide you for further processing. There toll free numbers are -: 1800 425 229 or 1800 103 4455.
If you need more help in the finding your income tax refund then you can also contact with us with the two ready documents. If you like to file income tax return then you can file it with 2 simple steps
- Upload your form 16
- Make the payment of the tax
Some related one -:
You will directly file your income tax return with these steps and claim your income tax return refund. You can contact with us too for more easily the process of the claiming and checking the status of income tax refund online.